Normal, regular fees are charged by minute on average (or fraction) of produced music (arranging, mixing and audio mastering -if required- included), according to:
- total amount of original music required
- complexity of tracks and music style
- media field, audiences/public exposure
- time of delivery
- number of mixes/stems required
- music copyright agreements
All music production services provide two revisions of final tracks delivered
Other projects and needs: Fees can be negotiated and be flexible.
Specific projects like spots, commercials, teasers, trailers or documentaries which require or demand original music are welcome. Each and every case will be treated and approached accordingly with clients demands, objectives and purposes. Reach out for me whatever questions you have and I will try my best to achieve what suits your idea, both functional and creatively.